Saturday 28 September 2013

Sewing: return of the mojo

Ooh, what's this? That appears to be a sewing machine needle in action. I do believe it's sewing two 8.5inch square together. But what's that in the background?
I do believe that's a whole pile of sewn 8.5inch squares. And a pile of fabric waiting to be squared up. Could it be that someone is working on a quilt? Could it be that someone is making 100 half-square triangles for a king-size, ice-cream coloured quilt? 
Well I do believe that someone is me! And I do believe that that's bona fide evidence of a sewing mojo that has dusted itself off, knocked at the door and said, "Honey, I'm home!". Welcome back my lovely mojo. Welcome back from vacation, my vocation.
 
Aaahhhhh, that's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to visit. Oh you have something to say? Go on then...