Sunday 19 February 2012

The week that was; the week that will be

A weekly list. And yes, I know I missed last week. My excuse is illness, as you will see...
Train fabric, Echino Nico, Etsuko Furuya, Kokka, available from Fancy Moon

Last week:
  1. The Little One got better. The husband took two (unheard of) days off work as he succumbed. The Big One as usual avoided all illness. But the Tiny One. Oh the poor Tiny One. He is shrinking in front of my eyes as a nasty sickness bug ravages his beautiful, chubby baby body. He feels so sorry for himself. We all feel sorry for him.
  2. So not much has been done but...
  3. I did treat myself to a joyful half hour stacking my fabric stash by colour. I know, you must think I'm mad. But wait til you see it.
  4. I also purged my filing and reorganised all the household files. Organising has been a bit of a theme this past week.
  5. And, as the Tiny One showed the first signs of illness, we made the train trip to my parents' house for the second half of half term. The Tiny One then was terribly sick all over me three times on the Virgin train as we travelled from north to south. The two businessmen sat opposite us 'kindly' vacated their seats so the Big One could sit with us too. I think it was the smell.
  6. I have had a little time to myself at my parents. Been trying to get on top of blog and sewing plans.
  7. My mum let me loose on her old fabrics. I was greedy!
  8. The Little One discovered what a sword was.
  9. I have been reading fashion blogs. An old love is reawakening.
And this week to come:
  1. We leave my parents' house on Monday. Sad to go; glad to return to the husband; hoping we are all well enough for the journey.
  2. I am putting myself back on the pinterest diet.
  3. I will get to work on the new facebook page to accompany this blog.
  4. And the new pinterest page, all ready to go but waiting some technical changes.
  5. There is some serious cleaning and tidying to do.
  6. And a wardrobe reorganisation. Fun, fun.
  7. And I will be sorting out clothes that I think I can alter or remodel (how to get a new wardrobe of clothes with no money for clothes buying).
  8. If we are all well enough, I think we deserve a day out somewhere lovely.
  9. I am determined that winter is coming to an end. Time for some spring cleaning and putting away the winter things. Premature, maybe. But I am not known for my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to visit. Oh you have something to say? Go on then...