I follow a blogger on Instagram named Little Maldod, who is running a lovely project called my Thursday breaktime that I was featured in last week. She has also started a series called little introductions in which instagrammers reveal a little more of their true self behind their online business identities. I joined in and then I thought, why don't I share it here too? In all these years of writing online you've not seen much of me so, here goes, and here's the little snippets about myself that I revealed too...
Hello! Here's nine things you may not know about me:
- I was clever enough to get into Cambridge University at 18.
- I was stupid enough to get pregnant at 18.
- I chose the baby over the university. He's now 16 and I couldn't be more happy with my choice.
- I met my husband when my eldest was 5, married when he was 8, moved to the Peak District when he was 10.
- I had my 2nd boy when the eldest was 11 & my 3rd boy when he was 13.
- I chart my whole adult life by the age my eldest was, since my entire adulthood has been motherhood.
- Surrounded by boys, I can be a bit of a girl. I love the little creative domesticities of life, from sewing to baking to flowers to... well you get the picture.
- I dream big but I procrastinate and potter. Not the best combination! I have however made my dream of starting a sewing business a reality (Sparrow Stitch).
- I am not a natural in front of the camera!