Monday 6 February 2012

She sews

I finally sewed something.
It was my mother-in-law's birthday. We bought her a digital camera for her combined birthday-Christmas present, but wanted something to give her on the day.
I found a tutorial online for a camera case here. It wasn't too difficult and it came out looking better than in these pictures. I used some of my lovely Moda fabric (you can find some here), of which, sadly, there is little left in my stash.

This was the only thing I sewed all January. Other things kept getting in the way. I feel quite sad about it really. But I am determined February will be different!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You still sewed in January! Don't beat yourself up, celebrate what you have achieved!

    (and I have been *thinking* about making a camera case for the whole of January, but haven't even started yet, so you're still ahead of me!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit. Oh you have something to say? Go on then...