Wednesday 27 February 2013

Baking: My mother-in-law likes chocolate

My mother-in-law likes chocolate. And it was her birthday. And I like baking (and chocolate). So the littler boys and I baked her a cake (the first recipe in the Chocolate Cake chapter of Nigella's Feast).
 
Looks nice? Tasted fabulous. We'll definitely be making that one again.
 
And in other news, I haven't blogged for a while because a) I'm crazy busy, b) I'm kind of knackered, not just physically but in terms of running out of inspiration or time or anything, and c) I need a bit of shaking up.
 
Shaking is going on now. My husband and I are concocting plans to make this family, this house, this life of ours run a little bit smoother and a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to visit. Oh you have something to say? Go on then...