Thursday 22 December 2011

6 days til Christmas

We are very busy the first half of this week. Six days til Christmas, and we managed a morning out with the Little One's playmates, a tough rainy walk to collect my mum from the station, and two newly sewn bags. Here is one:













I do so love it when my mum's here. The older I get, the more I turn into her. She brought me old quilts to reuse (fabric stash!), M&S chocolate shortbread (short-lived, as are my good intentions to resist them), presents and her convivial company!

There is a photo of the other bag waiting to be added. I took this one (hence not very good). Husband is due to take the other photo (hence very good). Still waiting! I will add it when it arrives. I am not yet feeling stressed about the weight of planned sewing still on my shoulders, with less than a week to go. I still have the - probably insane - optimism that I am going to glide into Christmas Day stress-free and organised. You can make me eat my words in a few days time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to visit. Oh you have something to say? Go on then...