Tuesday 12 July 2011

Quilt-envy

There is a lot of quilting going on in the blogosphere. I'm sure there are other bloggers with three-month old babies who can manage to quilt too, but I am not one of them. I try to be glad of the little things I can do, rather than bemoan the things time will not allow me to accomplish.

But oh, how I wish I had time, sense and skill to do so! If you have time, do look at the farmer's wife quilting on 'Quilt while you're ahead' and 'Dragonfly'. It's a level of quilting far beyond my previous regular-square attempts, but I'm hoping it's within me. And if you have money, buy me this Jane Brocket book! One day I will have the time. One day.

Lastly, this is one of my all-time favourite quilts, from one of my all-time favourite colour-masters. Enjoy!
Anna Maria Horner's 'Wildflower' quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to visit. Oh you have something to say? Go on then...